1. Install Outlook Messenger Installer
on each computer in your network.
2. If you have any firewall installed, add OutlookMessenger.exe
in the exception list. Click here for more details.
3. In Outlook Messenger User List window, right click and then click Settings
4. In the Settings window, click the Network Tab
and provide the Link Server IP Address. To connect through internet, provide Public IP Address of Link Server.
5. Click OK to close the Settings window.
6. In the User List window, you can view the Login Screen.
7. Login using the User Account registered with Link Server Pro Manager.
8. Authorized Users connected with Link Server Pro will be displayed in User List.