|How it works:
Allows the specified Outlook Messenger client users to chat with your visitors on your website.
By Live Support plugin's web browser interface, your website visitors can signup & chat in real time with your operators. Whereas, Operators can respond to visitors through their Outlook Messenger.
With LinkServerPro & Outlook Messenger, you can integrate your office internal communication and also customers web-based live chat communication.
How to setup:
1. In Link Server Pro Manager, Create a User Group under which website visitors who signed up for chat should be listed in Outlook Messenger User List. Do not assign any internal user under this group, since users in this group will be automatically cleared by the plugin.
2. In Link Server Configuration, Client Settings screen, select Hide Offline Users and in Options window, select the newly created visitor group, to avoid visitors displaying in offline.
3. Install Live Support Plugin through Link Server Pro Manager > Plugins section.
4. Open admin.aspx (http://[[yourserver]]:14220/livesupport/admin.aspx) in your browser to configure the settings.
5. In Live Visitor(s) Group Name dropdown, select the Group you have created for visitors.
6. In Authenticate Username/Password field, provide a manager's authentication details, which will be used by Live Support Plugin to add Users (Note: For security reasons, Link Server Pro plugins can add user only by using an authorized account)
7. Click Add Department & select User(s) to assign as Operator(s) under each department. In the specified order, Visitors will be connected with operators based on their availability and Chat count.
8. Copy & paste the Live Support code in to your web page.
9. To change default Online/Offline images, replace the online.png & offline.png in Plugins folder LiveSupport\images.